Welcome to Cycling Without Age Society! We are a Sidney-based charity providing supportive services to the less-able residents of all ages on the Saanich Peninsula, keeping them connected to their communities.
We are a volunteer-run program that brings together residents and volunteers for wonderful outdoor activity with the following goals:
- To help end social isolation
- To bring joy to family members
- To nurture intergenerational relationships
- To promote community and active citizenship
How can people get involved?
- Ensure your family and friends are aware of the program
- Become a Pilot … volunteers who are trained to take people for rides
- Donate funds and time to support the organization
2021 Board of Directors
- President/Secretary – Steve Duck
- Vice-President – Dorothy Hartshorne
- Treasurer – Cheryl Brooks
- Director – Dane Allison
- Director – Tracey Farrington
- Director – Brenda Houston
Cycling Without Age is a co-founder of Cycling Without Age Canada and an affiliate of Cycling Without Age International which provides similar services worldwide. For further information or to contact a board member, one can reach us through the Contact page.