Cycling Without Age Society (CWAS) is a volunteer-run charity providing FREE cycle rides to those with limited physical or mental abilities in our community. Based in beautiful Sidney, BC, Canada we currently serve the Sidney and North Saanich areas. CWAS offers up to one-hour rides in the community on quiet streets and pathways. Our services are provided daily, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
At CWAS we aspire to:
- Help end social isolation.
- Bring joy to family members.
- Nurture intergenerational relationships.
- Promote community and active citizenship.
How can people get involved?
- Ensure your family and friends are aware of the program
- Become a Pilot … volunteers who are trained to take people for rides
- Donate funds and time to support the organization
2021 Board of Directors
- President/Secretary – Steve Duck
- Vice-President – Dorothy Hartshorne
- Treasurer – Cheryl Brooks
- Director – Dane Allison
- Director – Tracey Farrington
- Director – Brenda Houston
- Director – Raymond Wood
Cycling Without Age Society is a co-founder of Cycling Without Age Canada and an affiliate of Cycling Without Age International which provides similar services worldwide. For further information or to contact a board member see our Contact page.