Are you or a family member interested in going for a ride with Cycling Without Age? You and a companion can sign up for one-hour ride in the area near where you live. Rides are available for 1 or 2 people. You can book up to two weeks in advance.
How can you arrange a ride?
Our volunteers, when available, provide rides each day:
April to September: 9:30AM, 1:30PM, 5:30PM
October to March: 9:30AM, 1:30PM
In order to book a ride at the above times, please review and complete the following information:
- Ensure you, family member and companion are aware of the program and its services.
- Ensure you, family member and companion have read the Passenger Handbook and signed the Passenger Waiver.
- Contact us if you need assistance in completing and printing the waiver form.
- Click on the “Book a Ride” button below to find an available time.
- One can book rides up to two weeks in advance.
- Once a time slot is booked, the Passenger will receive a confirmation email.
- For more information, click HERE for our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).