1. Are you currently experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms? Such as;
• New onset or worsening of existing cough
• Fever (38°C or 100.4 F)
• Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
• Sore throat
• Severe fatigue
• Runny nose
2. Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
3. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill (cough, fever, sneezing, or sore throat) within the last 14 days?
4. Did you have close contact with a person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days who has become ill (cough, fever, sneezing, or sore throat)?
5. Have you or anybody in your home had contact with someone who is being tested for COVID-19 or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
If the answer is YES to ANY of the above questions, please do not continue with this Cycling Without Age Society activity, go home and self-monitor for any further changes.