You, your family or your organization can support Cycling Without Age. Each year, our volunteers seek funds:
- to purchase and maintain the custom-designed electric bikes
- to purchase and replace passenger safety and comfort equipment
- to maintain our website and internet services
- to provide valuable training to our Pilots
- to properly equip our volunteers serving the community
- to provide ride refreshments to our passengers … a cup of tea, coffee and a treat along the way
- to engage the community in supporting our services
- to connect the elderly and less-able citizens with their communities
Your contributions help us keep the wind in the hair of our deserving passengers! This year we look to receiving our charitable status. Once we do, your support will also be tax-deductible.
Please contact us to provide much-needed support. Thank you.